We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information in violation of the commitment set out in this Statement.
We collect and hold the following types of information:
1. Information about individuals who are clients or potential clients as given to us by those individuals;
2. Information about roles, means of communication with and personal attributes of officers, employees and other representatives of corporations with whom we deal collected incidentally in the course of dealing with those corporations.
3. Information is held in hard copy and electronic records in data storage systems which permit lawful access only by those company officers and employees who need access to perform their functions. It is destroyed when it is no longer useful or is unreliable and cannot be corrected.
We gather personal information about you for the purpose of:
1. Marketing, supplying or delivering our products and services to you;
2. Improving and developing our products and services;
3. Expanding our business.
We may from time to time employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf eg we may retain a third party contractor to deal with product orders and delivery of products to you. In those circumstances we may disclose personal information to such companies and individuals to enable them to deliver services on our behalf.
You are able to request access to your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principals. If you wish to access your personal information please contact D2 Design & Development at email@example.com.
We will only collect personal information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes. We will store any information that you provide securely and will not sell or release it to any other business or person.
"Philippe is a gifted Industrial Designer with the rare ability of coming up with relevant concepts and strategies on one hand and the ability of leading and inspiring a cross functional team to turn concepts up into profitable products on the other hand. One is his award winning products did create a whole new trend/category within the aquarium market."
— Alain Mars
"I reached out to Philippe for advice about a product innovation I had invented, because I was unsure how to move it forward. It was such a joy to exchange ideas with a fellow 'inventor' who warned me about all thinkable pitfalls, yet was encouraging and practical in his suggestions to take it to the next level. I've got a long way to go and therefore I cherish the priceless source of information and inspiration Philippe is, as an expert in bringing innovations to the market."
— Johanna Canberra